Meets Sundays in February from 1-5pm. 2/11/18-2/25/18. Register here.
For your hospital birth, birth center birth, home birth, with an OB, or a midwife.
A complete childbirth education course, The Blooma Birth Class will build your confidence and reduce fear by presenting evidence-based information in a hands-on, interactive setting. You’ll leave informed, inspired, and ready for birth!
No matter what type of birth you are planning, this class covers everything that you and your partner need to know about giving birth. It will cover the initial moments of wondering “Am I really in labor?!” to those first few days with your newborn. Build your community with a small group of other parents-to-be as you learn in a supportive, interactive, and fun environment.
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- Evidence-based practices for normal, safe birth influenced by The Lamaze 6 Healthy Birth Practices
- Commonly suggested interventions & what they’re used for
- Hands-on comfort to support your birthing body
- Medications and pain management techniques
- Making informed choices for your birth
- Navigating the birth process
- How to make the most of your labor support team
- Support for breastfeeding and bonding with baby
Build your confidence, reduce your fear, and deeply connect with your birth partner, your body and your baby.