This class is designed for mothers that have already had a cesarean birth (or two) and want to explore different options for their next birth. This class can be taken at any point in your pregnancy, but taking it in the second trimester is ideal for birth preparation.
What we’ll cover:
• Tips on how to process and further heal emotionally from your previous cesarean birth
• Risks and benefits of VBACs and repeat cesareans for moms and babies
• Common concerns and fears surrounding VBACs and repeat cesareans
• How to choose a birth provider, location, and birth team who will support your wishes
• Writing a birth plan that reflects your wishes