This class is designed for mothers that have already had a cesarean birth (or two) and want to explore different options for their next birth. This three-hour class can be taken at any point in your pregnancy, but taking it in the second trimester is ideal for birth preparation.
What we’ll cover:
• Tips on how to process and further heal emotionally from your previous cesarean birth
• Risks and benefits of VBACs and repeat cesareans for moms and babies
• Common concerns and fears surrounding VBACs and repeat cesareans
• How to choose a birth provider, location, and birth team who will support your wishes
• Writing a birth plan that reflects your wishes